Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" 17:31 - Feb 20 with 7244 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Poor Niko.

Speaking in such a heartfelt way & so eruditely about QPR and its current predicament.

"It's a good club with good fans" he says.

What a pity that so many of those 'fans' seem to think he's a fat/unfit/useless/poncey/ waste of space & don't want him at their club (or think he doesn't want to be here).

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/niko_kranjcar_promotion_failure_would_be_disas
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 21:12]
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 17:37 - Feb 20 with 5709 viewsRblockPrior

Thats the minority, trust me majority of fans like Kranjcar but even his biggest fan must admit he hasnt been at his best recently and tbf you would of expected more goals and assists from him. That said I expect him to come good and will back him all the way

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 17:40 - Feb 20 with 5679 viewsNov77

He sometimes threatens to do something but rarely delivers.
Been a big disappointment so far.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Kranjčar: on 17:42 - Feb 20 with 5669 viewskomradkirk

Nicely put Nico,hope we can start this run on Saturday.
hopefully I am not posting about players arses this weekend.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 17:43]
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 17:47 - Feb 20 with 5643 viewsbosh67

I personally think he is a little too slow in midfield these days but he looks like a different player, a more technical Teddy Sheringham, playing off the striker/strikers.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kranjčar: on 17:53 - Feb 20 with 5613 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 17:37 - Feb 20 by RblockPrior

Thats the minority, trust me majority of fans like Kranjcar but even his biggest fan must admit he hasnt been at his best recently and tbf you would of expected more goals and assists from him. That said I expect him to come good and will back him all the way

Absolutely! He hasn't been at his best (and yes, I'm his biggest fan). It's not entirely his fault, because he's being asked to play in a position that he's just not suited to, but that argument is for another day.

No-one will be more frustrated about his lack of goals/assists than him! And when you know that you're trying to do the best you can, but nothing is coming off for you, it's all the more gutting, when people start abusing you from the stands, on Twitter & on forums like this.

God knows he's used to crowd abuse, having made the move from Dinamo Zagreb to arch rivals Hajduk Split, when he was just 19 years old. But I believe that if you support someone through a bad time/drop in form, you'll get a better response from them.

But, what do I know?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 17:54]
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 17:54 - Feb 20 with 5598 viewssimmo

He's a class player, we all know that, but he has flattered to deceive so far. We expected much better and I hope we get it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 18:02 - Feb 20 with 5548 viewsLoft1979

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 17:40 - Feb 20 by Nov77

He sometimes threatens to do something but rarely delivers.
Been a big disappointment so far.

Nico has shown what he can do.
Problem is coaches have no clue how to use him to the best effect, ditto for Joey and most of the midfield...
In which life is nico a defensive midfielder, or even Barton for that matter.
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 18:10 - Feb 20 with 5521 viewsfrancisbowles

I really hope he comes good and makes such a loyal fan proud.
Login to get fewer ads

Kranjčar: on 18:45 - Feb 20 with 5448 viewsbosh67

Kranjčar: on 17:53 - Feb 20 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Absolutely! He hasn't been at his best (and yes, I'm his biggest fan). It's not entirely his fault, because he's being asked to play in a position that he's just not suited to, but that argument is for another day.

No-one will be more frustrated about his lack of goals/assists than him! And when you know that you're trying to do the best you can, but nothing is coming off for you, it's all the more gutting, when people start abusing you from the stands, on Twitter & on forums like this.

God knows he's used to crowd abuse, having made the move from Dinamo Zagreb to arch rivals Hajduk Split, when he was just 19 years old. But I believe that if you support someone through a bad time/drop in form, you'll get a better response from them.

But, what do I know?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 17:54]

To be fair I am at pretty much all the home games and his name gets sung in a song with Charlie Austin's at most games, to the tune of There's no limits.

He is out of position and I still think he is ideally suited to the Teddy Sheringham type role, just off and around a striker.

No doubt he is a great talent. I think most fans here can see that. It's not really being seen as yet, and when it is, it is in flashes. But that is to do with where he is being asked to play.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 18:47 - Feb 20 with 5439 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 17:47 - Feb 20 by bosh67

I personally think he is a little too slow in midfield these days but he looks like a different player, a more technical Teddy Sheringham, playing off the striker/strikers.

Agree completely, Bosh.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 19:11 - Feb 20 with 5386 viewshoopdog

Time for him to pull his finger out and do his share then .
Time is running out for him to come good , him and BAE need to do a stint on the bench in favour of people prepared to put a shift in
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 19:57 - Feb 20 with 5279 viewsRBlock

To be fair we haven't really been playing in a system that suits him anyway. He is never going to look good in the middle of a 4-4-2, and although he can play LM he isn't really pacy enough IMO. Behind the striker is what suits him best, as does Ravel Morrison so it makes things a bit awkward now in terms of where they will fit.
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 20:06 - Feb 20 with 5251 viewskensalriser

We need to get the coaching and tactics sorted. The entire team is underperforming and that can't be down to individuals.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 20:12 - Feb 20 with 5230 viewsWatford_Ranger

He is unfit and poncey but he's not useless though you'd be forgiven for thinking he was in the majority of his time with us.
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 21:06 - Feb 20 with 5129 viewsLblock

We thought he'd get better as he played more matches and got fitter (that's an I in there not an A)
Unfortunately it seems to have gone in reverse

No doubting top, top, top player but if he rolls his foot over the top of the ball for no good reason again I will swing for him!!!

Agree he's best suited to playing in the hole so its another nail in the tactical nous of our dinosaur coaching set up.
Surround him with pace and energy and he could (if fit, up for it, firing) tear this division a new one

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 21:10 - Feb 20 with 5117 viewsbeeeater

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 20:06 - Feb 20 by kensalriser

We need to get the coaching and tactics sorted. The entire team is underperforming and that can't be down to individuals.

Best post of the day, we've got the players good enough to walk this league. If McClaren was still here we'd be top .
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 21:25 - Feb 20 with 5079 viewsYorkRanger

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 17:47 - Feb 20 by bosh67

Agreed. He is not going to deliver on the Left wing nor in a central midfield of 2.
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 21:43 - Feb 20 with 5034 viewsHollowayRanger

cant play in a midfield 4

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 21:49 - Feb 20 with 5013 viewsdaveB

he's had plenty of games off the main striker and not delivered there either
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 22:41 - Feb 20 with 4907 viewsAntti_Heinola

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 21:49 - Feb 20 by daveB

he's had plenty of games off the main striker and not delivered there either

agree dave. and he's patently still not fully fit. I cannot believe that man is 29/30.
He certainly tries, though, I'll give him that, and I'm sure he cares. But he's just not been very good, sadly. Really, his lack of impact on games is one of the reasons Morrison is coming in.

Bare bones.

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 23:36 - Feb 20 with 4802 viewsNortholt_Rs

Another one living on past glories and conning a bloody good living out of us.... Just seen a report saying he wants to come here on a permanent in the summer. Fernandez would be mental to sanction that based on his performances to date. Fat phuk needs to put a shift in and start to deliver....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 23:42 - Feb 20 with 4791 viewseastside_r

One woman's 'heartfelt' and 'erudite', is another man's bland puff piece.

As they say, talk is cheap.
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 04:35 - Feb 21 with 4688 viewshoopdog

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 23:36 - Feb 20 by Northolt_Rs

Another one living on past glories and conning a bloody good living out of us.... Just seen a report saying he wants to come here on a permanent in the summer. Fernandez would be mental to sanction that based on his performances to date. Fat phuk needs to put a shift in and start to deliver....

Wants to sign on a perm deal ! Can't blame him he must think it's Christmas every pay day , bet he's not that slow getting down to the bank tho
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 08:33 - Feb 21 with 4592 viewsJamie

Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 04:35 - Feb 21 by hoopdog

Wants to sign on a perm deal ! Can't blame him he must think it's Christmas every pay day , bet he's not that slow getting down to the bank tho

Or the canteen...
Kranjčar: "Promotion failure would be 'disaster' for QPR" on 08:44 - Feb 21 with 4570 viewsHooparoo

At least Niko gives a fck. Could easily just avoid talking at all and collect his pay.

Let's see if he means what he says on the pitch at Charlton.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024